Friday, February 18, 2011

I Made it to the Grammy Awards 2011:)

I've been in America for almost seven years and all this time doing pretty the same thing: studying,learning and making things happen for my career. TV has always been my passion...but always with a touch of fashion. Broadcasting has always been my favorite thing in the world and I really can't see myself doing anything else.
That' why I am LA... for the wonderful Entertainment this city bring to our lives.

I wait anxiously every wear to watch the biggest Awards ceremonies...The Oscar, Sag Awards,MTV Awards, VMA's,Emmy's...
This year was a bit different, I had the chance to go the the Grammy's and here I am to tell you how amazing my experience was.
A simple invite by my good friend Mauricio Ribeiro just made my day: " Gi, got two tickets for us to go to the Grammy's",I'm like: " Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? Are you serious??, he said: " Yesssssssssss".
Then that was it, I couldn't imagining the dress I was going to wear and who I would see there.
Results: The dress was the perfect outfit I could pick for the ocasion, the stars I saw were just all I wished for and the seats we had were pretty much impossible to believe.
It was a night to remember.I was happy, very happy to be able to see performances by: Lady Gaga, Usher, Barbra Streisand, Christina Aguilhera, Jenifer Hudson, Mick Jagger, Katy Petty, Justin Bieber, Muse, Eminem, Rihana, Cee Lo Green, Gwyneth Paltrwo, Bruno Mars, among others.





















No comments: