Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Emmys 2011 Fashion Extravaganza!!



Emmys 2011 Best & Worst Dressed
My favorites
&
My least


Sorry is a bit late to post this.. but is never too late.I have been busy with school and It delayed my plans a bit. I have also been selecting my favorite pictures of the Emmys fashion to share with you guys,only now I had the time to post it.Oops!Here t is!! :) The Emmys are one of the most TV's biggest night in the world. All the stars put the most beautiful/expensive dresses on and prepare their speeches to their big moment on stage in case they win... but before the winners are announced there is even a bigger moment than the actual ceremony, the RED CARPET.For us fashionistas, the red carpet is what causes us the BIG IMPACT.. I Just love to see the celebs walking with their amazing gowns! How fun is to see what the designers are going to put on a show!
Here is my picks!
My pick: BEST Dressd- Above we have Evan Rachel Amazing black by Elie Saab 

        Vampire Diares Star also rocked the Red Carpet!

 
 Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan - Perfect Dress for the Carpet



            Sofia Vergara wearing Vera Wang - One of my favorites - She looks Stunning!


                                                    Kerry Washington in Zuhair Murad




                                   Minka Kelly is so Classy navy color in Dior Gown!
                              Modern Family star in a shiny Oscar de la Renta - HIT!
                          Charlie's Angel star in a beautiful straight cut dress by Armani


Looking so Sophisticated- Maria Bello in Kaufmanfranco


   Red Fever Recap on the Carpet!!

My least Favorite one was one of the most Elegant Stars in Hollywood - Gwenyth Paltrow - Pucci
The Dress looked beautiful in the Run Way but not on her, in fact, she looks weird in it!.
A total miss in my opinion!

No comments: