Thursday, October 6, 2011

Latest Discovery:Gorgeous Charlene K Jewelry NOW Embellishing my daily Looks!




Charlene K makes my Day much more Trendy & COLORFUL!
Teong Kay(company founder) & I - My visit to the showroom in Downtown LA!
My Turquoise set is to die for, love it :)


Celebs love Charlene K Turquoises too!


 My new favorite Jewelry company Charlene K is with me wherever I go. A touch of sophistication, good taste and amazing colors adding a lot to my ready for camera outfits!

One of my favorite pieces: The pink bracelet and the necklace. LOVELY!
It's Hillary's favorite too.Look at hers!


Charlene was at the Royal Wedding too!

More....
The cutie basics. The Must have pieces!

INITIALS
EVERYONE'S FAVORITE PIECE-CHARLENE K INITIALS ARE BEAUTIFUL- I got mine :)
Look who else got her's too



The most beautiful Bracelets and Pendants 

Featuring Brazilian Bright Colors!!




My special thanks to Daniel Ferreira responsable for Charlene's K marketing department in LA and also Charlene K's amazing photographer. And a special thanks also to Teong Kay for his amazing Jewelry creations!
I love all my pieces!!


Up coming events: I will be covering Daniela Mercury & Brothers of Brazil's concert at the Greek Theatre Octoter 13! I'll be wearing new pieces from Charlene K.Stay tuned!

More about Charlene K: http://charlenek.com/about.html
Daniel Ferreira Contact:
http://www.digitalfashionusa.com
  •          

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the post!

http://www.trendessentials.com/brands/charlene-k.html

Anonymous said...

Loving the post!
Charlene K Jewelry