Monday, October 3, 2011

My Visit to Designer Monique Lhuillier Dream Atelier in Melrose place




Do you dream with a fairy tail wedding dress? I best most of you do. I absolutely DO!

Speaking of wedding gowns, there isn't anybody in my opinion that can get us women as much as Monique Lhuillier can.The bridal fashion designer of the stars is the real dea!
She is ABSOLUTELY fantastic in every way. Her designs are to die for and I 'm only saying that because I have been in love with every single piece she creates. We see the dresses around every day on celebrities, magazines, awards..etc.But I tell you that it is a completely different experience going to see them(dresses) LIVE like I did this weekend.
I decided to make a special stop since I happen to be around Melrose Place, where her big shop is located. There I was conversing with the brides while they were trying on her dresses for their big day.I couldn't pick which one was looking more gorgeous. Delicate and unique gowns, I love them!! My visit to the store was fascinating.
I couldn't keep up with all those amazing dresses hanging right in front of me. What I could keep up with was the fact that I recognized most of those dresses from awards, celebrities big weddings and carpets.Fun fun fun!
There was also a rule at the fancy Monique Lhuillier shop, not even the brides were allowed to photograph the dresses they were trying on.. Oh My, I thought in my head, hell no... if I was the one getting married of course I would need a photo of my me trying on wedding dress!
I discretely took some shots so I could share with you guys how beautiful the store looks inside!
Here is a little list of the stars who got married using Monique's dream wedding gowns!
Carrie Underwood, Ashlee Simpson, Alicia Silverstone, Jewel, Kate Walsh, and Britney Spears!

Here are some of the photos I took at her shop




SO BEAUTIFUL!!
 And here is some of her Unique wedding and evening gowns!!
Fall 2011 Collection













Ready to Wear Spring & Fall 2011 Collection












Resort Fall 2011 Collection







For more info about Monique, go to: http://www.moniquelhuillier.com/

No comments: