Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rock in Rio Festival: Watch Here Shakira,Rihana,Cold Play, Red Hot Chili Peppers,Guns & Roses & MORE LIVE!




Hello everyone!!
Since I couldn't be in Brazil to be part of the Rock in Rio this year, and was also not able to go cover all the amazing concerts, I decided that I would watch it from here, all of them, LIVE. LA is far from Rio de Janeiro but not far enough when we have You Tube to catch up! Globo & Multishow, which are Brazilian channels were live during most of the shows.It was pretty AMAZING to be able to follow the Rock in Rio activities even without being present there.
I remember my experience at the Rock in Rio in 2001, 10 ago, it went by fast.What a great time I had.I was there at the festival with my greatest friends singing and jumping among the crazy Brazilian crowd listening to Red Hot Chilly peppers and Britney Spears!!
For the lucky ones that were there this year, DAMN IT, I wish I could be there with you my friends!!..And for those who couldn't make it there and watched it from home like me, THANK GOD internet is this GOOD!
I put together to share with you most of THE BEST shows from the festival,that includes our favorite artists: Guns & Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers,Rihana, Katty Perry, Steve Wonder, Evanescence, Shakira, Cold Play, Metalica, Jota Quest, Ivete Sangalo, Claudia Leite, Marcelo D2 and much more. Watch them all and you will feel like as if you were there 9=(kind of) :)
Shakira's Interview- Rock in Rio


Shakira- Loca Live- Rock in Rio 2011



Shakira - Ojo Asi - Rock in Rio 

Shakira -  Gypsy (Rock in Rio 2011)

One of The best Videos!


Ivete Sangalo's Interview- Rock in Rio

Shakira & Ivete Sangalo Together Singing- Pais Tropical- Rock in Rio


Ivete Sings Acelera Aê - Rock in Rio!!




STEVIE WONDER | Rock in Rio 2011


Steve Wonder singing Garota de Ipanema - Rock in Rio

Steve Wonder - Sunshine of my Life - Rock in RIO

Steve Wonder -I wish & Isn't She Lovely- Rock in Rio


Steve Wonder - How Sweet is to be loved by you

Rihana Sings Shut up & Drive - Rock in Rio 


Rihana Sings What's my Name - Rock in Rio live

Metalica Sings- Nothing Else Matters-  Rock in Rio

Rihana Sings Disturbia - Rock in Rio

Cold Play Sings Viva La Vida-  Live Rock in Rio 2011

Cold Play Part of Their Show - Rock in Rio 2011  Live

katty Perry sings Last Friday Night - Rock in Rio 2011

Katty Perry Sings California Girls - Rock in Rio 2011


Evanescence - Call me when you Sober Live (Rock In Rio) 2011



Evanescence - My Immortal Live (Rock In Rio) 2011




Evanescence - Bring me to Iife- Live (Rock In Rio) 2011



Maroon Five sings Sunday Morning- Live (Rock In Rio) 2011





Maroon Five sings Sunday Morning- Live (Rock In Rio) 2011



Maroon Five sings She will be loved - Live (Rock In Rio) 2011


Maroon Five sings Makes me Wonder- Live (Rock In Rio) 2011


Maroon Five sings Moves like a Jagger - Live (Rock In Rio) 2011


Claudia Leite Sings Extravasa - Live (Rock In Rio) 2011


Jota Quest - Full show Live (Rock In Rio) 2011


Jota Quest Sings Dias Melhores e Encontrar alguem Live (Rock In Rio) 2011


Jota Quest - Interview (Rock In Rio) 2011



Marcelo D2 - Full show Live (Rock In Rio) 2011


Marcelo D2 - Desabafo (Rock In Rio) 2011


Red Hot Chili Peppers sings Otherside (Rock In Rio) 2011


Red Hot Chili Peppers sings Californication (Rock In Rio) 2011



Red Hot Chili Peppers sings Can't Stop (Rock In Rio) 2011




Guns N' Roses  encerra o Rock in Rio com chave de ouro



Guns N' Roses Sings Welcome to the Jungle Live- Rock in Rio




Here is the schedule:





Hope you all enjoyed a bit of Rock in Rio!! 

No comments: