Saturday, December 24, 2011

Back to one of the Coolest Cities in Brazil. RIO!! My Visit was Amazing!


Hello my Fabulous people,
I just love this city.Being back there after couple of years was really special.I have great Carioca friends and they are always happy to welcome me in there wonderful city. I just wanted to share how much fun I had by visiting and seeing from so close by places like: the Christ Redeemer, the Sugar Loaf and special beaches like: Ipanema and Leblon. For sure Rio is a very warm city plus,full of amazing people.Cheers to that!


 Amazing View of Rio


 The Sugar Loaf


  Bairro da Urca


 Leblon!
Ipanema  Beach

Meu passeio pela Orla!It was HOT HOT HOT..I Needed to be on bikini!

My good friend Martha and I burning in the SUN without sunscreen or sunglasses  :)
They are like family to me :)
Lunch at the Rio Fashioin Mall with My Great Friends From Rio Andre & Martha. I love you guys. Thanks for making my visit once more SO SPECIAL. Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

himanshu said...

gr8 work, lovely smile all through. wowwwww keep smiling the world is yours.

anna said...

what a sexy white top