Saturday, February 18, 2012

Whitney Houston's Funeral - Farewell to our DIVA!


Emotional Moments of the service held in NY!

Hello my fabulous people,

Today I found myself watching one of the saddest goodbyes ever. It's Whitney Houston's funeral day!!
Yeah, it's finally clicking that she is gone!!
I will deeply miss her.
I grew up listening to her sounds and I sure am in shock with her sudden departure!
I was her biggest fan and knew every song... Took many of my showers listening to her "Run into you".
Doesn't matter what she was up too,which probably made her leave us so early, she still will be remembered by me fondly , for her amazing voice and talent, will also be remembered for one of my favorite movies, the Body Guard, which turned to be her best ALBUM EVER.
The album never got OLD to me and I'm sure to anybody!!


 Service held at New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, NJ





Her sister speaking at the service

Alicia Keys got emotional while speaking and singing at the service
Her mentor Clive Davis speaking at the service
Her co-star and friend Kevin Costner at the service


Whitney's daughter Bobbi Kristina 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is how some of the fans demonstrated their love for Whitney in front of the chapel!!








Fans signed a card for Whitney in front of the Church!!



Some of her Greatest Moments!!








I love you Whitney!!! My farewell :(


The loss of a legend!!!

No comments: