Friday, April 20, 2012

Chilli Beans Cocktail Party at the Century City Mall - One more Store Open up!




Hello My Fabulous people,

Cheers to Chilli Beans who recently opened a brand new store at the Century City Mall.
The store is so so so cute.Seriously.You've got to go visit!! And I am not even talking about the new sunglasses and glasses that I saw and fell in love with.
Trust me, they are HOT!! Chillli Beans just gets us. It's comfy, it's versatile, it's COOL & FASHION.  Any style, any color, any material....They have it all! I personally love it!
I'm a big fan of the Brazilian brand and that's why I went to the cocktail party to check out the new store. Great location by the way!
Julio did a great job putting all the details together for the party. Great food, drinks and amazing attractions!
Some celebs stopped by and we caught all on camera!
Cheers!!
Photos by Lycurgo C. Querido
& Flavio Gois















Debbi & I

Actor Cris Zylla & Actress Lucy Hale

Vampire Diaries Star Kat Graham

Debbi Matenopoulos
Now it's time for my Favorite Pieces of the Night! Photos by Lycurgo C. Querido

ADOROOOOOOOOOO



AMOOOOOOOOO


Chilli Beans Fever!!

For more info visit the website and find your favorite location: http://www.chillibeans.com/

No comments: