Sunday, May 13, 2012

To all the Moms out There - A Special Mother's Day from Fabulous Channel


Hello Fabulous Moms!


Today is your day, so, CONGRATS to you moms. Every single one of you is very special in so many ways. For all your love and caring toward us , for all your patience and kindness, for being so sweet and giving..For loving us unconditionally. Thanks for teaching us all we know and for giving us A LIFE. 
I am forever grateful for all my mom did for me and for all she still does even living far away. I want to be a mother one day and be as good of a mom as my mom is to me.
I can't even describe how much you moms mean to us daughters. I'm sure all of us feel so honored to have such special moms in our lives
I do appreciate my young spirit, determined, loving and amazing mother. I am really lucky to have a mom that did and does all she can to make me a better person, to make me so happy and to give me such GREAT memories of childhood till now.
So.. FELIZ DIAS DAS MAES... HAPPY MOTHER DAY TO ALL OF YOU SPECIAL MOTHERS. YOU GUYS DESERVE THE WORLD CAUSE YOU ARE FOR SURE THE REASON WHY WE ARE HERE TODAY!!
And one more thing, I have great news to share. I'm very happy to  announce that my mother is coming to my fashion design graduation in two weeks.She just confirmed her presence..YEAHHH... SHE IS REALLY COMING all the way from BRAZIL TO LA!! It's your day mom, but I'm glad I'm the one getting THE gift :)


PS.I separated some cute/fun Mother's Day cards to share with you guys.They are just cute and unique!!



HERE IS MY MOM AND I - I MISS HER EVERYDAY

Look at those little unique cute Mother's Day Cards!! Love them!













-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's my MY MOM'S TIME TO SHINE!! She is for sure such a Glamorous mom. Deserves to be Celebrated!!I love you mom. Cheers


SIMPLISMENTE LINDA!SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!
 STYLISH AND CHIC!

 OF COURSE SHE NEEDS MY TOUCH IN EVERYTHING LIKE ONE DAY I NEEDED HERS :)

WITH THAT MUCH OF GLAM, SHE DESERVES ALL THE INTERVIEWS SOMEONE CAN GET!!



EVEN FREEZING SHE STILL MANAGES TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL :)
 WE LOVE MATCHING PRINTS WHEN WE CAN - STRIPES ARE MY FAVORITES!

 JUST GREAT MOMENTS - NASSAU - BAHAMAS


I JUST WANT TO SAY TODAY AND EVERYDAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU MOM!
COMO 'E GRANDE, O MEU AMOR... POR VOCE!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all my friends that are mom's: YOU GUYS ROCK! Congrats on your Special Day Today!


No comments: