Monday, October 8, 2012

Miss Brazil USA 2012 - Los Angeles Division - Girl's Search

Hello my fabulous people,

It's time for another year of Miss Brazil beauty pageant!!

I will be hosting again and I'm excited to find out who will be the next Miss Brazil!!
We searching for contestants!! Hot, sweet and sexy or cute Brazilian girls!!
Last year the pageant was a total success. We had beautiful girls, famous judges and an amazing venue - the Supper Club. This year we will repeat the fun and bring the pageant to the SBE Club Colony - another beautiful venue. So, be ready to be part of an amazing event full of Brazilian beauties and culture.
If you are a cute Brazilian girl or happen to know one, please contact me for more info about this year's Miss Brazil USA 2012.
The event is coming up soon - November 10th!
We are in the process of selecting the girls, so, if you are Brazilian, you may want to be IN!
Contact me if you interested: giselleclaudino@gmail.com




No comments: